Monday, May 24, 2010
ISLAMABAD – Relatives of three men detained by Pakistan for alleged links to the suspect in the attempted Times Square bombing say the men are innocent.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
AFP - Thursday, August 6TAIPEI (AFP) - - Taiwan's Beijing-friendly government on Wednesday denied boycotting an Australian film festival amid a row over the e
Thursday, September 3, 2009
By Sarah Marsh and Noah Barkin
BERLIN (Reuters) - Chancellor Angela Merkel suffered a double blow on Thursday as a senior party ally in east German
Old World News
- Pakistanis angry over detentions in Times Sq. case
- Taiwan denies boycotting Australian film festival
- Merkel's support dips, regional ally resigns International
- Minister seeks closure of anti-Berlusconi websites
- Asian markets mixed after Wall Street rally
- Researchers Discover Ruins Of Entire City In Peru
- Banks Agree To Foreclosure Moratoriums Until Obama Details Housing Plan
Forum Views () Forum Replies ()
Meski Jadi Tersangka VLCC, Laks Akan Tetap di PDP
Nurvita Indarini - detikcom
Jakarta - Eks Menneg BUMN Laksamana Sukardi ditetapkan tersangka kasus penjualan tanker very large crude carrier (VLCC) milik Pertamina. Meski demikian, Laks akan tetap dipertahankan di Partai Demokrasi Pembaruan (PDP).
Baca Selengkapnya di site detikcom - Meski Jadi Tersangka VLCC, Laks Akan Tetap di PDP , atau bila sudah menghilang, bisa baca di cache server kami.
Other News on Jumat, 2 November 2007
Berita Acak dari arsip :