Monday, May 24, 2010
ISLAMABAD – Relatives of three men detained by Pakistan for alleged links to the suspect in the attempted Times Square bombing say the men are innocent.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
AFP - Thursday, August 6TAIPEI (AFP) - - Taiwan's Beijing-friendly government on Wednesday denied boycotting an Australian film festival amid a row over the e
Thursday, September 3, 2009
By Sarah Marsh and Noah Barkin
BERLIN (Reuters) - Chancellor Angela Merkel suffered a double blow on Thursday as a senior party ally in east German
Old World News
- Pakistanis angry over detentions in Times Sq. case
- Taiwan denies boycotting Australian film festival
- Merkel's support dips, regional ally resigns International
- Minister seeks closure of anti-Berlusconi websites
- Asian markets mixed after Wall Street rally
- Researchers Discover Ruins Of Entire City In Peru
- Banks Agree To Foreclosure Moratoriums Until Obama Details Housing Plan
Forum Views () Forum Replies ()
Lima Praja IPDN Telah Ditahan
Kamis, 05 April 2007 | 18:08 WIB TEMPO Interaktif, Jakarta: Juru bicara Kepolisian Daerah Jawa Barat, Ajun Komisaris Besar Dade Achmad mengatakan polisi sudah menahan lima tersangka yang diduga melakukan penganiayaan terhadap Cliff Muntu.
Baca Selengkapnya di site Tempointeraktif.com - Lima Praja IPDN Telah Ditahan , atau bila sudah menghilang, bisa baca di cache server kami.
Other News on Kamis, 5 April 2007
Berita Acak dari arsip :