Monday, May 24, 2010
ISLAMABAD – Relatives of three men detained by Pakistan for alleged links to the suspect in the attempted Times Square bombing say the men are innocent.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
AFP - Thursday, August 6TAIPEI (AFP) - - Taiwan's Beijing-friendly government on Wednesday denied boycotting an Australian film festival amid a row over the e
Thursday, September 3, 2009
By Sarah Marsh and Noah Barkin
BERLIN (Reuters) - Chancellor Angela Merkel suffered a double blow on Thursday as a senior party ally in east German
Old World News
- Pakistanis angry over detentions in Times Sq. case
- Taiwan denies boycotting Australian film festival
- Merkel's support dips, regional ally resigns International
- Minister seeks closure of anti-Berlusconi websites
- Asian markets mixed after Wall Street rally
- Researchers Discover Ruins Of Entire City In Peru
- Banks Agree To Foreclosure Moratoriums Until Obama Details Housing Plan
Forum Views () Forum Replies ()
Ponsel di Istana Bogor Diacak
Bogor, 20 November 2006 16:22
Telepon seluler (ponsel) yang berada di kawasan Istana Bogor, Senin sore mulai pukul 16.00 WIB sudah mulai diacak atau di-jamming karena Presiden Amerika Serikat George W Bush sudah tiba di Bandara Halim Perdana Kusumah pada pukul 15.
Baca Selengkapnya di site Ponsel di Istana Bogor Diacak , atau bila sudah menghilang, bisa baca di cache server kami.
Other News on Senin, 20 November 2006
Berita Acak dari arsip :